18 August 2009

Satria GTi Inter-Regional Club Members Gathering

Boy we had a blast. It was long ago since I last joined any of the club's activities. I really miss all the actions, laughter, and of course good food.

This was one event, realised from a spontaneous idea. Planned out for just like few weeks, I really think the Central guys did a very good job, well, as usual.

I don't have any ideas to write so just enjoy the pics I took, with my PnS compact camera. Mind the basic PP on the photos. Just had free times that's all.

RV at MSI Mutiara Damansara before proceeding to lunch place

The easterners (Pahang) guys thirsty as hell but kept cool.

Lunch place, Subak restaurant somewhere in Damansara. Very calm and refreshing with surrounding greenery. Good food (and quite expensive) too!!

Another angle shot. Check out those leaves!

A group photo not to be missed. Me was sitting at the front. Am I that fat?

Nice bridge entering Putrajaya's Government office complex (I think so).

This was the first time I'm here and I was astounded by the buildings!!

Just a low angle shot of my car and the mosque behind. Nice eh? I mean the mosque la..

Rows of GTi-s before warned by the police to rearrange parking position. Hehehehe...

Delicious banana split that is worth to be mentioned. Two scoops of two different flavours of ice-cream, topped with those fancy cream toppings, choco & strawberries what do you call that, nuts, slices of banana and a cookie. RM6.90 only!!

Ah yes, another small group photo. Me looking thinner here. Hehehe... sorry Naz!!

Last stop. Dinner near the seaside, or was it "kuala" or something at Pulau Jeram. Up north at Kuala Selangor I guessed. I was filled with good food for just like RM30.00 for me, wifey and kid. Talk about reasonable price huh?

2 comments:

mazru said...

kire aktif lg la satria gti nye gang ni yek..tentu best dpt kumpul semule ye?haaa ye dak?

Anonymous said...

Dah tak berapa aktif sebenornya, so kome kengkawan Kuantan dah mula nak mengidupkan kembali geng Kuantan.. itu yang gi sana te....